Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Celebration in Lehi: Hard Work Done Well!

It appeared that all seats were sat in. I wondered if there were any SUP members who were not Kirkhams attending. Connie organized the program regarding the Kirkham Family with obvious effort and time put in. Thank you, Connie and also thanks to your troops. Connie's sister Margie lead the musical program with both her voice and her talent for music. The William Kirkham family comprised most of the chorus- and they showed their love for the tunes, the purpose of the evening and the family they represent.

I met Kirkhams I had not before, happily saw some I met first in September last and got to visit with important near Kirkhams that I just don't get to see often enough. And I missed some very special Kirkham kin that I am certain shored us up with their spirits.

I was delighted to learn of a site I think we will all enjoy. When I opened it up I was immediately embarrassed by my humble efforts (which is wholly unnecessary, I know, and the feeling passed as I was again filled with pride for the family we are, where we came from and where we are going). Give yourself the gift of seeing this blog: www.lottsarahwrigleykirkham.blogspot.com

And keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment