The following are scratches in pencil on paper, i.e. they can certainly be refined and improved for our general benefit.
Saturday 9:00 to 10:00 am
- Set up a registration table to greet and identify participants. This will need 2 or 3 people to help write out names, hand out information and direct to various activities.
- Set up displays of Kirkham family memorabilia, pioneer era activities for fun and insight. As many as possible- let me know what kind of space you need.
- Make new and renew acquaintences with cousins, enjoy activities.
- Formal greeting and introductions with background and purpose of this event.
11:30 to 12:30
- Bring your own pic-nic lunch while listening to music, story telling, other entertainment.
12:30 to 2:30
- Recounting of the family histories and updates of each of the four Kirkham brothers. 1 or 2 representatives of each family would be good. More would be great! Perhaps recognizing the eldest of the various lines etc.
2:30 to 4:00
- Ice cream social with home made ice cream, rootbeer etc. We'll need several makers and volunteers.
- More story telling, music, entertainment.
4:00 to 5:00
- Information on Family Organizations, future reunions, tutorials on compiling histories, blogs and web-sites.
Sunday 11:00 to 1:00
- Meet at Lehi City Cemetery for reflection and appreciation with some sort of presentation or program.
This is not cast in stone and I would enjoy your coments!