Saturday, August 1, 2009

Suddenly It is August 1st...

It is now the point of telling myself to believe that I have successfully reached each of the four lines- James, George, Joseph and Hyrum- of the pioneer Kirkham family about this proposed reunion. With that belief, I am better able to get now to nuts and bolts- literally.

I need to know what size a crowd to watch for. I am so thankful to those of you who have informed me already, as to whether you are or cannot be there. Those of you who will not be able to come to Lehi, I hope I can continue to include you.

I will be sending out e-mail information as well. If you are reading this blog but have not gotten other electronic information please contact me. www.kedwk@yahoo.com

I do not think that I will post any further mailings, but I can- if you know someone I have missed. I have sent out roughly 150 different pieces. (and I have learned a few things along the way regarding that!)

I will make a plan to be in Lehi this month to walk through the venue there. I will post that schedule so that you can help with that if you wish. That occasion will include putting together registration packets, as well as getting to know a few more faces prior to the reunion.

Mike Jarvis has produced a great list of places and activities in the Salt Lake area for those wishing to spend more time there- and there is so much to see and do there.

Please let me know if you: a) can represent your branch of the family, b) are willing to or c) know who can and will. Slots are available!

No comments:

Post a Comment